A few weekends ago, I was able to go down to Vegas and spend the weekend with my three old roommates. We had so much fun! I don't have a picture with Lucy, but we got to go to Alamo and see her too! She made us dinner and had us over for the night. It was so nice to spend time together. After Alamo, Julie, Jackie and I went to Vegas for a couple days. We stayed at the MGM, layed out, at A LOT and had tons of girl talk. It was a blast. The reason we all got together was because Julie was getting married! She got married last Friday in the Manti temple. The sealing was beautiful and she looked GORGEOUS! They were so happy! =) It's great to see people you love get married for eternity. We all got to see each other one more time at her reception.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
A few weekends ago, I was able to go down to Vegas and spend the weekend with my three old roommates. We had so much fun! I don't have a picture with Lucy, but we got to go to Alamo and see her too! She made us dinner and had us over for the night. It was so nice to spend time together. After Alamo, Julie, Jackie and I went to Vegas for a couple days. We stayed at the MGM, layed out, at A LOT and had tons of girl talk. It was a blast. The reason we all got together was because Julie was getting married! She got married last Friday in the Manti temple. The sealing was beautiful and she looked GORGEOUS! They were so happy! =) It's great to see people you love get married for eternity. We all got to see each other one more time at her reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment