Friday, May 7, 2010

Long Awaited Pregnancy Pics!

Ok, I am now 15 and a half weeks! Time is flying by! We find out if it's a boy or a girl in 3 weeks! We can't wait. Here is a picture of me at 12 weeks....



This is me today @ 15 and a half weeks. I feel great! We heard the heartbeat yesterday again, it was so fun. They said I healthy and the heartbeat is strong. I feel very lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy so far. I am off to have a girls weekend in Vegas with my old roommates, my friend Julie is getting married in two weeks, it should be a blast! Ry is having a boys weekend with his fam for his brothers bachelor party. Then we will meet up in Vegas on Monday to go to Cali for a week. Let the good times roll!

7 comments:

  1. I had to take this picture myself on timer, so it's not great, but you get the gist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE - when you guys get back from vacationing we'd love to hang out! i'm sooo jealous and you look tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! See you soon and I'll rub that belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute! i'm so glad you've had an easy pregnancy with out too much morning sickness. i have been craving pickles as well. no joke. i am 29 weeks now. we are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't you just the cutest little pregnant chick ever! You look great, wish I could see you in person. Loved the post about the train ride...what in the world how can they get away with charging that much, the crowd behind you in the first pic looked pretty ghetto to go along with the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pregnant lady you are. And shut your face about gaining weight. You look beautiful. I cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your baby bump is looking adorable!!!! So excited for you to find out what you are having! LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete