This post is LONG overdue. I have not blogged about anything we've done in months. Back in March, Ry, me and our neighbors went to Disneyland. It was so much fun. Becca and I are both pregnant so we weren't able to ride a lot of the rides, so Ryan and Ryan had to ride everything together and it was so funny to watch these two big men take all these pics together. We stayed in Anaheim at Ry's parent's time share. We went to Disneyland on Friday and to California Adventure on Sat. It was a blast. I had like 2 pickles every day. Pickles is my BIGGEST craving! I love salt! I am going to be hating myself as I get bigger and I start retaining a ton of water because of this, but it's ok. We are headed back to Cali on Monday for a week, we are stoked!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Disneyland!
This post is LONG overdue. I have not blogged about anything we've done in months. Back in March, Ry, me and our neighbors went to Disneyland. It was so much fun. Becca and I are both pregnant so we weren't able to ride a lot of the rides, so Ryan and Ryan had to ride everything together and it was so funny to watch these two big men take all these pics together. We stayed in Anaheim at Ry's parent's time share. We went to Disneyland on Friday and to California Adventure on Sat. It was a blast. I had like 2 pickles every day. Pickles is my BIGGEST craving! I love salt! I am going to be hating myself as I get bigger and I start retaining a ton of water because of this, but it's ok. We are headed back to Cali on Monday for a week, we are stoked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's awesome you guys have such cool neighbors. i love the RYAN picture. that's hilarious.
ReplyDelete