
We are so happy to announce that we are having a BABY!!! I had my 12 week appointment yesterday and we got the O.K. from the doctor that everything was fine! We got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby moving around like crazy! It was amazing!! I am due on October 25th. We are excited to be having a Halloween baby! Also, I am so happy to be pregnant during the Summer. As all of you know, Winters in Utah are SO cold. I am glad to have the bulk of my pregnancy when the weather is nice, I can go out and walk around, swim and not be a complete albino when the baby comes. ha We couldn't be more thrilled about the new addition to our family. We find out in 6 weeks if it is a boy or a girl. I think it's a girl and Ry thinks it's a boy. My symptoms would tell me that I'm having a boy, but I have just always imagined a girl first I guess. We would be thrilled with either! I have been feeling great, no morning sickness at all really. I have quite a few "off" moments, but very little nausea, which I feel SO lucky about. I will keep you all updated throughout. I will take a pic of my little tummy tonight (believe it or not, I already have one!). I will post pics of me and updates on the baby. Can't wait to share this with all our friends and family!
I found your blog! Congrats again on the baby! We are so happy for you guys! Hopefully we'll be right behind you...hehe
ReplyDeleteMy girls are so excited! It's all they talked about after school. Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute little bun! I want to see your BELLY!!
ReplyDeleteI know! I will post a pic tonight. It is big already! ha
ReplyDeletecongratulations lindsay and ryan!!! we are so happy for you guys! you both are such wonderful people we know you will be wonderful parents as well :) we can't wait to meet the little one and look forward to samuel and abigail having cousins to play with!
ReplyDeleteHurray for babies!! We're in this together, and I can't wait for our little ones to come and be the best of friends. I also am so grateful for a buddy by the poolside with me :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! So excited to see your cute belly!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just found your blog through Erin and Jared's! Congrats!! That is soooo exciting! That is right around the time that I was due with Roman last year! It's a great time of year to have a baby! We are so happy for you guys! Hope you continue to feel well!!
ReplyDeletexo. Lisa and Casey