Thursday, February 25, 2010
Good Times, Noodle Salad
I was able to see my family a week or two ago and it was so wonderful. My dad, Carol, Bay, Cierra and Nate came up V-Day weekend, and then I drove home with them and surprised my mom, Steve and Chad. I was so great to be able to spend quality time with the fam. I miss them a lot. When my fam was in town we played lots of games, had a BBQ and just ate like pigs. I am so bummed I didn't take any pics! Grrrr! When I went to Cali, I got to go shopping with my mom, take a nap with her every day (so nice!), eat at all the places I miss, swim (It was 80 degrees!!!), go to the pier, dinner and a movie with Chad and just lounge around. It was so nice. I wish I could do more of that with them. We are going to Disneyland next weekend for two days so I get to see my mom and Steve again then, so that will be nice. Then Cierra graduates from college the beginning of April so we will all be together then too, and I get to have the whole family over to my house for a belated Easter dinner! I can't wait! Here are a couple pics of me and my mom at Tom's Farms and Knotts Chicken House. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you guys look so cute!
ReplyDelete