Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentines Day

Ry made this our first Valentines Day being married, so special! We went to a really nice Dinner Dance with our neighbors, Becca and Ryan. We got all dressed up, had great food and danced the night away. I can't even explain how great it was. Ryan looked so handsome and he was so sweet. I fell in love with him all over again that night. He is everything I ever dreamed of and more. He is the prince I always dreamed of meeting. I still can't believe I found him and that he is mine.



My dad, Carol, Bailey, Cierra and Nate were all in town that weekend too! It was so great. The parents took pics of us and I felt like I was going to a high school sweethearts ball. Becca and Ryan have become great friends of ours. They live two doors down and they have a little dog too! =)

The cherry on top to a perfect day was what Ryan did for me. I had been seeing those edible bouquet things on commercials for the past month and I was dropping hints left and right...not very subtle ones either. I just wanted a few chocolate dipped strawberries, but instead I got the motherload! Ryan came home from "basketball" Sat. afternoon and told me to close my eyes. I opened them to find this breathe taking bouquet of all my favorite fruits, and more chocolate dipped strawberries then I knew what to do with! But the best part was that.......he MADE IT himself! He spent all morning watching the online instructional video and put this thing together. I was floored. My man is so creative and artistic! I could never do this! this bouquet has 70 strawberries, 20 dipped in chocolate and 10 dipped in white chocolate, 40 regular, a half a pineapple, grapes and a half a cantaloupe. WOW. I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment