Ry's birthday was back in February and I am just now blogging about it! I am the worst! In all fairness, we didn't do his main birthday activity until mid March. Ryan has always loved trains and then his love for them grew once he served his mission in Sweden and he road real trains there all the time. SOOO, for his birthday I found this old train that goes through provo and I got us tickets to a Mystery Dinner Date on the train. He was super excited! WELL, we spent 100 bucks to go and do this and it was worth maybe....TEN bucks! It was the most ghetto experience of our lives! hahaha! We just laughed the whole night and could NOT believe that we paid for this. We will always remember his 26th birthday, but not as anything but a non-example of time well spent. I will let you see for yourselves.

This is us thinking that we were in for a real treat!

This was the sad reality of our $50 meal....eating off paper plates on our LAPS!! hahaha!

This was the STAGE! No joke.

This guy looks like he's bored huh? Just texting away.......but wait! Oh, you thought this guy was a passenger on our little trip? NOOOO, he's one of the actors!!! He just thought that he would take a seat and TEXT MESSAGE DURING THE PLAY!!! I just can't explain how hard we were laughing. He was dead serious! As you can see, he caught me taking a picture of his laziness!
that is super funny. bummer it wasn't well worth the mula. at least you had fun though!
ReplyDelete