Our school year will officially be over next Friday! The year has gone by so fast. My class this year was just darling. We had so much fun. Last week we got to go on our field trip to the Children's Museum up in Salt Lake. The kids had a blast. There were lots of fun things for them to do and play with. Next week I am having my kids do something fun each day so it will be a lot of fun. Tuesday is backwards day, Wed. is crazy hair day, Thurs. is pajama day and Friday will be red, white and blue day. I'm sure gonna miss them. A new school year will start up at the end of July. Time is just flying by. During my 2 and a half week break we get to go to Kauai with Ryan's family and we are sooo stoked! I can't wait to post pics and blog about that!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
First Grade Fun!
Our school year will officially be over next Friday! The year has gone by so fast. My class this year was just darling. We had so much fun. Last week we got to go on our field trip to the Children's Museum up in Salt Lake. The kids had a blast. There were lots of fun things for them to do and play with. Next week I am having my kids do something fun each day so it will be a lot of fun. Tuesday is backwards day, Wed. is crazy hair day, Thurs. is pajama day and Friday will be red, white and blue day. I'm sure gonna miss them. A new school year will start up at the end of July. Time is just flying by. During my 2 and a half week break we get to go to Kauai with Ryan's family and we are sooo stoked! I can't wait to post pics and blog about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment