Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great to be Home!





Over my last track break, Ry and I were able to go to California for 8 days! It was so great to take our time there and enjoy each other and my family. We needed some down time together and we got it. We just lounged the whole time. We layed out, went to the beach, ate out EVERYWHERE, got to see Chad's new apartment, and just enjoyed the time with my family. I was so tired my first trimester, plus I was working, so Ryan and I felt like we were kind of hit and miss for a bit, but being able to spend lots of worry free time together now that I have a lot more energy was just the ticket! We slept in and took a nap every day....it was amazing! I was able to show off my little belly to my fam and they just loved it! There is more excitement then usual because this is the FIRST grandbaby! My parents are so excited to be grandparents and they are going to just be the best! We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I still call California "home"....I guess even being married, with my own home and a baby on the way, some things will never change....and I am glad. =)

    ReplyDelete