Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

We found out last week that we are having a precious baby boy! We couldn't be more thrilled! I was convinced we were having a girl, and so was most people we talked to. Ry thought it was a boy and so did all the uncles...of course. So When Ry and I went to the doctors for our ultrasound we thought it would be fun to be really cheesy and wear the color of the gender we each predicted, so I wore a pick shirt and Ryan wore a blue shirt. Luckily I don't think anyone at the doctors office caught on to our little scheme.

The baby is sitting low so it took her a bit to take all the pictures she needed and then finally she just started typing on the screen and she wrote "Mommy's little BOY!" I was floor and SUPER excited! It was like the wonderful surprise I wasn't expecting. We would have been so happy with either one of course, I was just so set on the fact that it was a girl. As soon as we were done at the doctors we went and bought about 5 outfits. He is just going to be the cutest thing ever! We are going to name him Tate Stanford Durrant. Our families are just stoked! This is the first grandchild on my side so my parents are in a whole new world of excitement. Everyone has been so nice to us and all the grandparents have already given us little boy things! It's so fun to see how small everything is. We feel so lucky to be able to be parents to things precious baby boy. We just can't wait! Here is a picture of me at 18 weeks! =)

5 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful pregnant lady! We can't wait to meet Tate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Boys are so sweet. I can't wait to meet Tate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest little pregnant thing EVER! Congrats on the boy!! They are so so fun! We are so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you two!! What a pretty pregnant mama :) I look forward to meeting your cute baby boy!

    ReplyDelete