Thursday, June 24, 2010

22 Weeks and Counting...



So I am 22 weeks and 3 days and my tummy has just popped! There are days I feel like I look farther along than I am and others where I feel like I'm right on track...I am much bigger after meals etc. I am feeling great! I just feel so lucky because I have had a really great pregnancy so far. I haven't been sick hardly at all, and my headaches have really subsided this past month or so. Ryan is so great about keeping my cravings met (he always makes sure we are well stocked up on pickles and will take me to Olive Garden just so I can get some breadsticks to-go) and he is just the sweetest man. He still tells me I'm beautiful all the time, even though I feel rather large and in charge most days. =) We are working on the babies room right now. I will post pics when it is done. We are doing a sports theme. It will be baby blue and white. Ry is putting beadboard up and it looks awesome! He is so great to work so hard on it. I am looking so forward to the next 4 months. I am due 4 months from tomorrow!!! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe you are pregnant. You are pretty adorable. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete