Friday, May 20, 2011

Mothers Day

I just have to take a minute to share what my amazing, thoughtful hubby did for me for my first Mothers Day. Since Tate is so young there is no way he could take part in my Mothers Day right?.....WRONG! Ryan has always been known for being creative and sweet, but I would venture to say that this one takes the cake. Ry got up with Tate extra early so that he could paint his hand and make a hand print from Tate in my card! And then he held the pen in Tate's hand and let him scribble. How darling is that??? He also got me a plant that I wanted, took care of the bug all day and gave me an hour massage! How lucky am I? I guess I will really have to step up for Fathers Day. =) Here is the card...good gosh I love my two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment