Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friends

I don't know if I have said this before, my we live in the greatest neighborhood for this phase of our life. Since we live in a townhome, there are a lot of young families, just like us. Our street is full of young couples and like 4 of us have had kids just in the last 8 months. Since we all live so close...literally...we have become good friends with a lot of our neighbors. Our next door neighbors had a baby 3 months after Tate was born. They had a little girl named Emery and Tate LOVES her! It's the cutest thing ever! Jaclyn and I have become really good friends and we started watching each others kids once a week while we work. It's so great to have a trusted neighbor to leave Tate with. So here are some darling pictures of Tate and Emery. We try to do fun things together as much as we can...walks, pool, and just hangin out.





No comments:

Post a Comment