Monday, November 22, 2010
5 Weeks
Tate is 5 weeks now and he is getting so big! He is growing like crazy! Last week I took him to the doctors and he was 10 pounds! He had gained two pounds in two weeks! It is so fun to watch him grow. He is becoming so alert and is just the most adorable little man ever! He smiled intentionally for the first time last week...I cried. =) Tate has had a lot of crying issues because of his tummy and irregular bowel movements, so I took him to the doctors and the doc said that he has colic. This was my biggest fear because I struggle with loud noises and of coarse it kills a mom to see her child in such pain. So when he smiled at me it just made all the hard times we have been having worth it! He is such a doll face. He is a pretty decent sleeper after about midnight. He tends to get his colic spells between 9 and midnight and 10 and 12 in the morning. We have tried pretty much everything and it's getting a little better I think. Being on his tummy helps. His mouth is always open and he loves to sleep with his hands by his face. My dad was in town for work last week and so Tate got to spend some time with his grandpa. He loves to just stare at him, it's so cute. They have already created a special "lationship" just like me and my dad have. =) Here are some darling pics of him at 5 weeks.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY new pictures! He is a doll. Those cheeks just look so kissable. Give him loves from me.
ReplyDeleteLinds he is getting so big! I need to come see him! Im sorry I havnt been out to your house yet, life has been crazy! All the pics are so cute! Im glad his colic is getting better, that would be so hard. Just think after this patience will be an easy thing!
ReplyDelete