My mom missed little Tater Bug so much that she came back two weeks later! Tate absolutely adores her! He had so much fun with his grandma and they bonded a ton. She took such great care of us all and helped me every night with Tate so that I could get a little more sleep than usual. Each night we would talk about which feeding shifts we were going to take. The lack of sleep quickly wore on her, but she kept getting up each night like a champ. Thanks so much for all your help mom!
Your Mom is so cute with Baby Tate!! Gosh he is so adorable, Lindsay! Seriously!!! They don't all come out that cute you know! You got a super cute one for sure. I so wish we were going to see you this year at Christmas time. I'm bummed, but hopefully it won't be long before our paths will cross again. Love you!
ReplyDeletep.s. I saw the blanket I made you in one of the pics! ;)