Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Kick-Off 2010

Fall Kick-Off is a fun little tradition I made up when I was in college. Since I LOVE the holidays and the Fall season, I found a way to kick it off right each year. We have chili, candy, play games and sometimes watch movies. When Ry and I got married, we started hosting them together with some of our friends. We try to keep it relatively small, but it's a blast. This year, Cierra was able to make it down and help us "Co-Host"! We had chili in pumpkin shaped break bowls, salad, Ry made his caramel apples, I made chocolate dipped pretzels, and Cierra made really yummy pinwheel wraps for an appitizer. We had a pumpkin carving contest and Cierra brought the donut on a string game. We had SO much fun! I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The company was great and we really felt the Fall spirit! =) Here are some pics of the evening...


Julie and Jackie carved a pregnant woman in their pumpkin! SOO cute! I wish you could see it better, it was darling!

Pumpkin Carving Contest....Jared and Erin won!



My Boo man-handled his donut! =)

Jeff Won the donut on a string game...he was slow like a snake!

2 comments: