Ok, NEVER in a million years would I have EVER thought that I would love a dog, let alone celebrate a dog's BIRTHDAY! I have never been an animal lover of any kind. WHAT has this little girl done to me?? She is the sweetest thing ever! Tate will be here any week now, but up to this point she has been our "baby". She turned 1 on Sept. 23rd. We won't celebrate another birthday now that we will actually have a child, but this last year with her has been very special, so we had to celebrate. I made a "doggy cake" that I found a recipe for online. It had all the stuff dogs can eat and LOTS of peanut butter. She LOVED it! We had a party with Ryan's parents dogs, Mochie and Ellie. They wore hats, had cake and opened presents. It was a hoot! We had so much fun!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Lucy's 1st Birthday
Ok, NEVER in a million years would I have EVER thought that I would love a dog, let alone celebrate a dog's BIRTHDAY! I have never been an animal lover of any kind. WHAT has this little girl done to me?? She is the sweetest thing ever! Tate will be here any week now, but up to this point she has been our "baby". She turned 1 on Sept. 23rd. We won't celebrate another birthday now that we will actually have a child, but this last year with her has been very special, so we had to celebrate. I made a "doggy cake" that I found a recipe for online. It had all the stuff dogs can eat and LOTS of peanut butter. She LOVED it! We had a party with Ryan's parents dogs, Mochie and Ellie. They wore hats, had cake and opened presents. It was a hoot! We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know we all laugh at how you weren't a dog lover before. You really think the boys would let you live that one down?:) She is a cute dog, and the party was hilarious.
ReplyDelete