


I have NOT been blogging regularly and when you have a baby, that is not good because they change every other day! I just had to take a minute and document some of the new things that Tate has been doing and saying. He cracks us up, frustrates us, and makes us fall more in love with him every single day. First some of his newest words...
*"It's hot" to anything warm...stove, microwave, his heater, fireplace ....including warm skin! ha
*"Hi" and then waves hello. Usually to Lucy or his best bud Emery.
*"Ba" which is bye
* He will mimic multiple animal sounds we make
*"nana"...loves his bananas!
*"Hewow" He will say this into any phone or pretend thing he makes into a phone, including his hand. This is also what he says first thing in the morning from his crib...hilarious! That takes the sting off of getting out of bed! =)
*Mama...finally!
*Amen...When we pray he now will say "men" at the end...precious
*He said "Santa" back in November and that was his favorite word through Christmas. He still knows who he is when he sees pics or sees santa in a movie.
*"eyes"
*"nose" He says eyes and nose as he points to mine...so sweet!
I want to put his words in order so I know in the future, so here they are:
1. Dada
2. Baba
3. Whoa/Wow!
4. What's that?
5. Ball
6. Uh oh
7. It's hot
8. Ah done
9. Hewow
10. Hi
11. Bye
12. Nana
13. Mama
14. "men" which is amen...so cute!
15. Santa
16. no
17. eyes
18. nose
Things he does...
*Right after dinner we ask him if he wants his tub and he bounces up and down in his highchair and claps. We get him out and he bolts up the stairs and into the bathroom. We literally can't get his clothes off fast enough before he starts trying to climb into the tub. So cute!
*He babbles while he reads books
*He can turn any humidifier or heater on and off
*He can bring me his shoes, socks, book, ball, or lovey (blanket) if I ask.
*If I say, "Do you want a snack?" He goes into his cabinet and pulls out a snack and will bring it to me to open for him. Adorable.
*He says this really cute "aha ah" thing every time he nestles into something soft. It's priceless.
*He knows that he is not suppose to go down the stairs so he just stands at the top of the stairs and shakes his finger at them and says "doe doe doe". I always shake my finger at the stairs and say "no no no". He will mimic anything within days. He has been doing that for about 2 months.
*When I am sitting on the carpet he has started bringing me books and then climbs into my lap so i can read them to him. I'm sure you can imagine how happy this makes the teacher in me! A love for reading is so important!
*We have railroad tracks right by our house and whenever he hears the train he reaches for me so I can take him to the window to look at it as it goes by! =)
*If I say "Wanna go outside?" he sprints to the front door and starts knocking on it.
*He shuts the door in his room and waits for me to knock, then he knocks back. Then we play with each others fingers underneath the door.
* We have a picture of Jesus on your way up the stairs and when we say "Where is Jesus?" He points to the picture. This makes me so happy!
*can show me his tongue when I ask =)
I have a million pics to add to these things, I will get around to it soon I hope. More will be added to the list very soon I'm sure!
That is so cute! He is growing up! You do a really good job of keeping track of his progress Linds! I miss you.
ReplyDelete