Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Pics

We finally we able to get family pictures done, as well as Tate's 1 year pics. My aunt is a photographer and she did an amazing job! There were so many great pics of our little angel, it would have taken forever to post them all, so I decided to just post the link to this BEAUTIFUL slideshow she put together. The song is my favorite...makes me teary eyed just listening to it. My boy is growing up way to fast, I can't handle it. Thanks Marie, you're the BEST!

http://marieortmanphotography.com/Shows/LittleManTate

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The pictures turned out so wonderful. I love the little slideshow. Those overalls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics turned out sooo cute! Tate is such a cutie pie! Love the yellow shirt and your sweater, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable pictures. I love them!

    ReplyDelete