Thursday, November 10, 2011

1st Birthday!!!

We can NOT believe our boy is 1 already! He is actually almost 13 months. He turned a year on Oct. 16th. We had a darling, fun filled, Dr. Seuss party here in Utah and then my mom threw an amazing Charlie Brown/Fall themed party for him in California. Needless to say, he was SPOILED! We had Ryan's family and a few of his friends over for his party here and then my family got to join us as well as some close friends in California. We had a blast. Tate didn't know what end was up, but he loves food and he loves people, so it was a party! Here are some pics of his Dr. Suess party. My brother and sister-in-law made both the center piece cake and Tate's hat cake...AMAZING!
















Now my mom is a people person and so am I. We love to make friends, talk, hang out and have meaningful conversations. But when it comes to "talents" we have always felt like we lacked because we don't play and instrument, or a sport, we aren't super artsy, etc... But I am here to show you all that my mom is anything but talentless. Check out this ADORABLE party that she and steve threw for Tate. She created a pumpkin patch area for pictures, got a wagon for wagon rides, and decorated so cute I that I didn't want to touch anything! This is her biggest talent. She can decorate and design things like it's going out of style! =) I love you mom, thanks for a great party!!! Check out how cute she looked for the party...so festive! Love it!


















1 comment:

  1. What a fun party. You definitely got your mom's party planning skills. It was so wonderful to be at Tate's California B-day Party. We had a blast. Please send me some pics from the party. We love you!

    ReplyDelete