Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our First Christmas






Ryan and I had our first Christmas together, married. It was so wonderful to be in our new house, with family and to have each other during that special time of year. We had so much fun. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with his family, then went to my families for new years. I was so great to see everyone and we were very spoiled. Ryan got me a massage table so that I can officially start my waxing business. I am hoping to be able to get that start SOON! I got him a hot shot basketball thing for our game room. Christmas brought lots of fantastic presents, but more importantly it allowed us really reflect on our Savior, his birth, and how blessed we are. We are so lucky to be healthy, happy, to have jobs we love, and that our families are all healthy and happy. What more could we ask for? 


I absolutely LOVE Christmas, so Ry took me on a romantic Christmas date. He took me out to dinner to this really great place called Tucanos. It is a Brazilian place where they just keep bringing you all these different meats that taste amazing, grilled pineapple, and then it has an awesome salad bar full of yummy sides. After dinner, he took me to the Kurt Bestor Christmas concert. It was awesome! We got all dressed up and had a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment