
A few of the sea food lovers of the family....Dad and Ry are missing.

The whole fam damly together at last...minus my sweet hubby. We had so much fun!

My wonderful Dad and Carol at the top of the coit tower.

The view from the Coit Tower in San Francisco. I haven't been to SF since I was like 10! It was so fun to go and spend the day with my family. Ryan was at home working and moving us so he wasn't there. Tear.

Ry and I all bundled up at the famous Placerville Tree Lighting. This is by far my most favorite day of the year! It is so festive! We eat yummy pizza, walk down old town Main Street with family, shop, listen to the Christmas music being played from the bell tower, drink cider and just love life. Good times!

Ryan and I at Round Table Pizza
Your new place looks great! I am very impressed with all of your Christmas decorations, for this being your first Christmas being married. And your little puppy is SO cute (I saw her on your facebook). You of course look wonderful as usual...I really like the bangs! Oh and btw I am still checking on plane tickets, they've been posting deals for January but not February but I'll let you know as soon as I see any...love you and miss you lots!
ReplyDelete