Monday, December 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home






There is so much to write about! It is the Christmas season and I am so excited! We started it off right in Placerville and then came home to a beautiful new home. My motivation to unpack was so that I could decorate for Christmas. Ryan told me that as soon as the main level was livable, we could go get our tree! So you better believe I worked like a dog all day Sunday and Monday so that we could go get our tree on Tuesday! ha! So here are a few pics of our house all decked out for the holidays. I can't believe we get to spend our first Christmas together in a new house! We are so very blessed. 



2 comments:

  1. It looks great Linds! So happy for you guys... What a cute place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the homeowners!!! I love your new house. I am so so sad I missed out on the opportunity to see it, but can't wait to see you in a few weeks. A few questions though from the pictures- 1) Why are there 3 stockings??? 2) Do you have a pet? There is an animal food and water bowl on the ground. Nosey detective Sarah just wants to know. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete