Thursday, November 5, 2009
Huge Step
Most people already know, but Ryan and I just bought our first house! I still don't have any pics because it's still being built, but I couldn't wait to blog about it any longer. We are moving further south, to American Fork. This is good because it's a little closer to Ryan's work. We bought a townhouse, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, a two car garage (which is crucial during the freezing cold winters) and a finished basement. We couldn't be happier! It is so cute! Ryan got the hook ups on upgrades through his work, so we were able to get a few. We got laminate wood floors in the kitchen, table area and bathrooms, granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, upgraded carpet, and two tone paint throughout the house. I am so nervous to see if we picked colors that will look good together! It is so hard when the paint and carpet places give you a 1 inch by 1 inch swatch! I will post pics as soon as the house is further along. We are suppose to move in in two weeks from tomorrow. I can't believe that it will be done, but they say it will be. Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment