I just have to take a moment to brag about my talented husband. Not only is he kind, smart, handsome, and just plain wonderful....but he is a jack of all trades. Ryan got hired to build this huge pergola for this couple that live in Salt Lake. He worked on this two nights a week and every Sat. for the past month with his brother Justin. They poured the cement, cut, sanded and stained the wood. It looks even prettier in person. I am so proud of all his hard work....and now I want one someday, so the hard work is not over! =) The couple is going to put vines all through it and a bench and swing underneath it.
What a talented boy! That looks like a lot of hard work. It is beautiful. Put us on the list for custom Ryan work in the future.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That looks great! I bet you and Ryan are glad that you have your Saturdays now.
ReplyDeleteIm pretty impressed! It looks great! Good Job Ry!
ReplyDelete