Monday, September 14, 2009

All Shapes and Sizes

Ok, so I haven't posted anything in a while, I am NOT the best blogger. However, last week I had an experience that I felt was worth sharing. I have always known that people come in all different shapes and sizes, but I had an encounter with a lady that was literally "Out of this world"! I was at Wal Mart for my weekly grocery shopping and to see if there was anymore Fall/Halloween stuff out when I came across a very unique lady. She was my cashier as I was checking out. I had a ton of stuff so I had the pleasure of her company for about 10 min. She had just gotten to this register and needed 5's and 1's. She began complaining about how every register that she had been put on that day needed money and how she couldn't wait to go home and eat dinner. She continued kind of mumbling some other complaints and I just was giving courtesy laughs here and there. After she was done complaining she said, "Maybe the people from my home planet will just come pick me up already!" I laughed, assuming she was making a joke....but then she continued without looking up or smiling. She then said, "A month trip to earth, yeah right! It's been 52 years and they still haven't picked me up!" I didn't know whether to laugh or call the nearest mental institution! I thought, "There is NO WAY this lady is serious..." so I just smiled politely. There was a few seconds of silence and then she went ON! She said, "When I get back there, heads are gonna roll! I come from a planet where you make your own rules!" hahahahahaha! I was DYING! It was at this moment that I realized she was NOT kidding! She didn't even crack a smile and she just kept on shaking her head. It took everything in me not to roll on the ground. 

4 comments:

  1. You never know who you'll meet at Wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The joys of shopping at Walmart. I would have paid good money to see your face while this lady was going off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP! that did not happen! Oh my gosh that is so funny! I want to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swear on my life that is true! It was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete