After I stopped laughing, I turned to my room mom and explained to her that I could write a book from all the funny things my kids have said over the years. She goes on to tell me that she was talking about money being tight in front of her daughter (who was in my class), and her daughter turned to her mom and said, "I don't know what you're talking about, I have a quarter!" Oh the good old days when a wallet full of change made you feel rich! I love my job and all my sweet students.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Kids Say The Darndest Things
I have been meaning to write a couple things that my two first graders said right before we went off track. On the last day of school, we had a pizza party and watched the movie "Babe". One of my little boys was being sort of naughty, so I moved him to the back table and he sat next to one of my room moms and her little boy. Instead of shaping up and not talking anymore, he sits down and starts chatting it up with my room mom's son. Right before I get upset because he is still talking, I hear him say, "So, do you think Babe is made out of bacon or eggs?"....Hahaha! I laughed so hard! Where do they come up with these things? He was totally serious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love kids! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Working in preschool kids said funny things all the time, especially when I was pregnant, you can only imagine! I love a good laugh!
ReplyDeleteMy darling Nieces asked me when I was going to start having my 5 babies (that's right, THEY want 5!) so that they can babysit. Why they want to babysit: Just because they will be old enough in a few years!
ReplyDelete