Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Hobbies

      Lately I have been trying very hard to find new hobbies to keep me busy. I am new here in Utah, plus three week track breaks every couple months can cause a bit of laziness and complacency if you allow it. So I have turned the other side of our office into a craft room and most recently....I started waxing classes!!! I love them! I go for four hours every tuesday night up in Salt Lake for 7 weeks. It is mildly scary having your whole body waxed by someone who has no experience each week, but so far so good. I have been so excited about my newest interest, that I actually dream about it...a lot! My wonderful girlfriends are coming into town this weekend from Vegas and they are going to let me practice on them and I can't wait! They are sweet and trusting! I waxed Ryan's chest tonight (Shhh), and it went really well. I am hoping to have a spa room in my house by early next year. Until then, I will only do people that I know that don't being waxed in our spare room. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. This is good info to know.. you never cease to amaze me. At first I thought you were talking about candle wax... haha.

    ReplyDelete