Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Sister is Growing Up!

Once upon a time, my little sister Cierra was just a girl wearing a coconut bra.....but now, she is not so little anymore....she is getting MARRIED! Cierra is engaged to a great guy named Nate Clayson. They are going to be getting married on August 22, 2009. I am going to be her Maid of Honor and I couldn't be more thrilled! My poor parents are planning and funding 2 GIRLS weddings, only six months apart from each other. YIKES! Nate and Cierra will be finishing school at BYU-I, so luckily, they will be close to Ryan and I so we see them every once in a while. =) 

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, you guys are so cute! LOVE the picture. and, I am so excited for Cierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is halarious! I am so glad you have a blog now. I get to see you in two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding pics...you looked so beautiful, I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fellow bloger! Thats cutest picture of you guys! We had so much fun tonight, Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete