- He loves to pick out his snack from the cupboard...and while he's in the there he always makes sure to take a milk bone out for lucy too.
- He loves to say, "Hi mama, Hi dada, and Hi Luce!" ....his 3 favorite people...MAN we love our boy!
- He is OBSESSED...literally...with balloons. He cries when they pop or fly away.
- He wants nothing more than to be outside. He knows his way to the park and LOVES to go with his best friend Emery. He says "park!" and gets SO excited!
- He falls a lot now that he is so active and busy...he scraped his face on the cement at the park and got a black eye from hitting the corner of the sink all in the last 3 weeks. Poor guy.
- Bath time or shower time are still his favorite time of day.
- He got his first haircut from his aunt Emilee a month or two ago.
- He loves to see and play in the snow, or as he calls it "no"







He is totally a kid now!! I can't believe it. I love the pictures of him on your header. He is too handsome. I love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo.o.o cute. I would love a copy of some of those pics. Give him a kiss from his grammom.
ReplyDelete