Tuesday, July 12, 2011

8 and 9 Months

Tate is 9 months now and I completely skipped over posting his 8 month pics, so I am just going to do a lot of posting and a LOT of pictures so no one misses a thing! =) Over the past 2 months Tate has grown and developed so much. He had his 9 month well check yesterday and he is still going strong on the weight scale! He is 24 whopping pounds of cuteness (92nd percentile) and 29 in. long, (70th percentile). He is healthy and happy as ever. Tate started crawling right before he turned 9 months and in the past two weeks he has learned to pull to stand...everywhere... and started climbing the stairs!!! Talk about a mothers worst nightmare, I just think of him slipping and I flip. And even though we have gates...I still get nervous! We are not loving the fact that he would much rather be standing in his crib then taking a nap or going to bed. This has been an adjustment and some days he does great, others he really struggles. Wish us luck! Here are just a few pics to get started...







I feel like Tate is doing something new every day. Here are some of the latest and greatest....

He's a big boy in a highchair now



He crawls and pulls to stand...even in the tub!





He CAN hold his bottle...but does he WANT to? No. This is usually how it goes...





He has officially grown out of his swing, his bather seat and his bumbo. We knew he couldn't be in his swing anymore when it basically stopped rocking when he was in it! ha! Also, he loves sleeping on his side and so he would insist on doing the same in his swing.


He is starting to spit his food...his way of telling us he's full...very delightful as you can imagine...


LOVES to share his food...cutest thing EVER



He can use a sippy cup


He loves to hang out with his friends, Emery and Wilson






He gets into everything...




Takes his bath like a big boy now and LOVES it!



Can Stand up when he holds on to something



Claps and plays patty cake


We love you so much Tater Bug! You light up our life every single day!

3 comments:

  1. I love that in every pic his mouth is open :0). Rafe is starting to grow out of everything as well, he was done with his swing at like four months. I thought it needed new batteries but when I took him out it would start swinging...hahaha got to love our giant babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a big boy. I miss my little Tate! I don't know what those Durrant babies look like, but Tate is 100% Morris. The older he gets the more and more he looks like a Morris. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate is so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Abigail loves to share her food also. When they meet maybe they will have fun feeding eachother. :)

    ReplyDelete