Friday, January 21, 2011

Holidays + Family= A Good Time!

We went home to California for Christmas this year. It was so great to be home with my family. Everyone just adores Tate and loved being able to spend some quality time with him. We had so much fun and got so many nice things for Christmas. I got Ry a watch and a peacoat and a few other little things, Ry got me a SEWING MACHINE, and a sweet necklace that has Tate's name and birthday on it. Ry's parents got us a PS3, my parents got us a video camera, clothes, Jazz stuff and other fun things. And Tate, of coarse, made out like a bandit as well! =) We were all spoiled to say the least. We came home to Utah and celebrated the new year with Ry's family. His sister Lis and her family was in town so we got to spend some quality time with them, which was really nice. When we got home from CA our house was 49 degrees, so we bundled our little man up really good and made him sleep in a beanie, gloves and lots of blankets! The house warmed up pretty quick, but still...I'm a new mom...need I say more? Here are some more random pics from the past month.












Ry got me this sewing machine for Christmas and I am obsessed now! I have made 5 holiday pillow cases and two blankets for Tate already. I am starting very simple, but I hope to get better and venture into making new cool things. This is the dinosaur blanky and Jazz Blanky that I made for Tate. =)

1 comment:

  1. sewing is totally fun. i only make easy square things and pj pants but i dig it for sure. good work!

    ReplyDelete