Our sweet boy LOVES to be swaddled when he sleeps. Once we started swaddling him, his sleep habits improved significantly!
Tate had his two month check up and got his shots in his darling chubby thighs. He was so brave!
Ryan loves roller coasters and so we all got to go to Knotts Berry Farm the day before Christmas Eve as a family. My mom watched Tate all day for us. Also, Tate and I went to my class' Christmas program, the kids recited the Night Before Christmas and did such a good job. We all wore pajamas, Tate and I had matching "footie" pj's!
Tate's colic went away at about 8 weeks, thank goodness! He has been such a happy little angel and I have been a much less tired momma since the switch! =)
You look so gorgeous Lindsay!
ReplyDeleteit's about time you update this thing. i've been waitingggggg.
ReplyDeleteCassandre
He's such a cutie! I love his big smile.
ReplyDeleteSo fun Linds. Thanks for posting pictures. Tate has such a cute smile! I can't believe he is four months!! Love you and your Christmas PJS.=)
ReplyDelete