We took some family pics at the house we were staying at. This is the backyard! The view was just breath taking. The deck wrapped around the whole house so everyone walked out of their rooms in the morning and saw this view. We are so blessed! All of us girls got matching hawaiian dresses for our nice dinner the night before we left. =)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Kauai Baby!
We just got back from an AMAZING trip to Kauai with Ryan's family. We were there for a week and it was just a blast! We swam at a bunch of different beaches, went kayaking, hiking, ate more than I could ever explain, Ry went on a zip line and on a helicopter tour of the island, and we just vegged. We all had so much fun! I wasn't able to do some of the stuff so I went shopping during those things....which I didn't mind at all. =) Ryan's family took such good care of us and we are so grateful for the opportunity they gave us. The Island was gorgeous! We saw some unbelievably beautiful sights, look out points, trees, oceans etc. There was a really cool endangered seal that was on one of beaches. We want to go back already! It was bliss. We all got along great and we could not have asked for a better trip! I don't have all the pics yet, I still need to get some more from Ryan's dad, but here are a few highlights.









We took some family pics at the house we were staying at. This is the backyard! The view was just breath taking. The deck wrapped around the whole house so everyone walked out of their rooms in the morning and saw this view. We are so blessed! All of us girls got matching hawaiian dresses for our nice dinner the night before we left. =)



We took some family pics at the house we were staying at. This is the backyard! The view was just breath taking. The deck wrapped around the whole house so everyone walked out of their rooms in the morning and saw this view. We are so blessed! All of us girls got matching hawaiian dresses for our nice dinner the night before we left. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, Im so jealous! It looks like you guys had such an amazing time! And I love your cute belly! You look so good! We need to get together soon!
ReplyDelete