Wednesday, July 21, 2010

26 Weeks!!!


Alright Folks, I am officially in my 3rd trimester! I am 26 weeks and 2 days. I have 13 and a half weeks left, I can't even believe it! Time has just flown. Everyone says that the last trimester goes super slow, so that kind of stinks. We are getting so excited to have our little man here with us! He is a little over 2 pounds now and I am measuring right on. I feel great! I am carrying him pretty low so I am starting to have some back pain when I sleep or sit too long, but it's totally bearable. Tate moves around all the time, it is so much fun! Ry is still so wonderful and loves to feel the baby kick. We talk to him often in hopes that he will recognize our voices. =) I am going home for my baby shower at the end of August, so I am really looking forward to that. We so appreciate all of our family and friends love and support. Thank you all, we love you!

5 comments:

  1. i love seeing your updates. you are such a beautiful pregnant mama! i know the last weeks before your little man is born may seem slow and long. but once he's born you'll wish time would slow down because they grow up so fast!! enjoy each day...he'll be out of your tum soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be the most beautiful pregnant woman! Tate has one hot mama. I cannot wait to see you in August. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome Linds! And your hawaii tan is so Hot!!

    ReplyDelete