Well I have finally figured out my camera (better late than never) and I can get his smiles all the time now!!! LOVE IT! His smile is just amazing, it lights up his whole face. This combined with his ADORABLE dimples is just a lethal combination. Check out some of his smily pics.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Are You Kidding Me?
For the longest time, I could not catch Tate's smile on camera. He would smile so big and then the minute he could see the red light on my camera, he was transfixed on it and his smile would go away immediately. He would then have this "Are you kidding me???" look on his face. If you notice up to this point there are very few pics of him smiling.





Well I have finally figured out my camera (better late than never) and I can get his smiles all the time now!!! LOVE IT! His smile is just amazing, it lights up his whole face. This combined with his ADORABLE dimples is just a lethal combination. Check out some of his smily pics.






Well I have finally figured out my camera (better late than never) and I can get his smiles all the time now!!! LOVE IT! His smile is just amazing, it lights up his whole face. This combined with his ADORABLE dimples is just a lethal combination. Check out some of his smily pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment